It has 2 main options either Inherit, meaning it will take the property of the body typography settings or Custom that has the following list of options, customizable for devices :
1. CSS Selector Write the name of the selector whose property you want to customize.
2. Font Family Select the font family from the drop-down list. Here you can select the System Font or the Google font for the whole Body of your website
3. Alt Font Family If the browser does not support the first font family, it tries the Alternate font family.
4. Font Weight Select the font-weight from the list, it will define how bold your text is.
5. Font Size Set the font size you need to use in the text element.
6. Letter Spacing Set the needed distance between letters.
7. Line Height line-height property specifies the height of a line.
8. Font Color Add a different text color using the color picker.
9. Text Transform Set the font transformation, if needed (uppercase, capitalize and lowercase).