Blog Options for Single Article view
Firstly we need to know that every article has its own Blog Options that let you manage the settings of the article on your site uniquely, this comes as the top priority setting.
Next in line is Category level Single Blog Options. When there are different categories for a different set of articles then managing every article with similar settings would be difficult therefore we have the blog options at the category level.
After this comes the final level in the Astroid backend which is the Single Article Options, which will manage each of the article's single view settings irrespective of their categories. That also includes some more configuration options like Article Rating and Open Graph to name a few.
The options at both articles & category levels are the same as the ones in the Astroid backend settings in order to inherit its properties. The options listed are as follows:
- AUTHOR INFO- Choose whether you want to show or hide the info about the article’s author below the content or not. If not then choose inherit.
- RELATED ARTICLES- Choose whether you want to show or hide the articles related to the parent article or not. If shows, then you have to set the following options:
- ARTICLE COUNT: Choose the number of related articles, either Inherit means the count set for that category of articles or the number listed in Astroid settings, or Custom means to add a number only for the specific article.
- RELATED ARTICLE TYPE ICON: Choose whether you want to show or hide the post-type icon on the related articles, or inherit its value from Astroid settings.
- RELATED ARTICLE BADGE: Choose whether you want to show or hide the article’s badge on the related articles, or inherit its value from Astroid settings.
- READ TIME: Set whether you want to show the read time or hide it from a single article view. This does not affect the article’s read time in the List view.
- SOCIAL SHARE: Configure the social share for every article from the Astroid settings, but here you can choose to hide it for that specific article.
- COMMENTS: Configure the comment section for each article from the Astroid settings, but here you can choose to hide it for that specific article.