What is Astroid?
Astroid is a powerful modern framework tailored for designers and developers or simply assists you in building your first website. Its intuitive interface helps you create fully responsive, fast & robust Joomla-based websites and templates. Astroid uses the last mainstream web technologies and fully integrates and enhances the core abilities of Joomla.
- Built for Joomla 3, Joomla 4 & Beyond!
- Build Fast Loading Websites
- Structure 100% Responsive with Advanced per Devices User Controls
- Bootstrap 5 Compatible, Sass Ready, Custom CSS & SCSS files if needed
- Ergonomic Drag & Drop Layout Builder with Total Design Flexibility
- Flexible Logo and Header Options (Retina Logo, “Sticky” Menu, Layout Controls...)
- Font Awesome 6 (External or Local Load)
- Social Icons, Phone & Share
- Accessible Design & Text Directions RTL/LTR Ready
- Sections & Elements Animations plus Extensive Background Controls
- Advanced Menus Options (Pages Banners, Icons, Subtitles, Badges...)
- Off-Canvas Sections & Powerful “Mega Menu” Options
- Advanced Typography Controls for External (Google...) or Self-Hosted Fonts
- Advanced Blog Options (Author Info, Related Articles, Read Time, Social Share, Comments...)
- Custom Article Type options (Videos, Gallery, Audio, Review, Quote & Articles Badges...)
- Custom Profiles & Themes with Import/Export Settings
- Lazy Loading & JS & CSS Code Optimization
- Open Graph
- Total integration of Joomla Child Templates Ability
- Ajax Admin & Light & Dark Colors Themes with Visitors Switch
- Enhanced User Experience. Build the Design in Your Head, Easily.
- Refactored Codebase, Better Every Versions
- Available in multiple languages
- And More ...
- Only Enable What You Need & Ask Us for New Features!
Got 2 minutes? Check out a video overview of our product:
Follow our handy guides to get started on the basics as quickly as possible:
Good to know: the product docs aren't just a reference of all features! use them to encourage folks to perform certain actions and discover the value of our product.
Learn the fundamentals of Astroid Framework to get a deeper understanding of the main features:
Good to know: Splitting your product into fundamental concepts, objects, or areas can be a great way to let readers deep dive into the concepts that matter most to them. Combine guides with this approach to 'fundamentals' and you're well on your way to great documentation!