Comment on page
Creating a basic Astroid Template
Want to create your own template using Astroid Framework? Or wondering how & where, to begin after installing Astroid on your Joomla? Enough of scratching your head now, below are the basic steps listed for creating your own template using the “Amazing” Astroid Framework:
- After installation, go to Extensions > Templates > Templates. Click & Open Astroid_template_zero Details.
- On the Template Customize page, click on Copy Template button & Name the copied template as per choice(eg. tz_xxxx) & then click on copy template button.
- Now under template Styles you will see your newly created template on Astroid framework. Set this template as Default.
- After creating your own template, Delete the Astroid_template_zero from Style & Uninstall the Astroid Template_zero file from your Joomla.
- Start working on your newly created template with the different options provided by the Astroid Framework and style your astroid-based template as you like.